There’s a new 100% pre-produced K-Drama coming to the small screen and we’re totally psyched about it!
Titled “Four Sons” (사자, otherwise known as “Four Men”), the highly-anticipated series will star “MAN x MAN” (Man to Man; 맨투맨) actor Park Have Jin and After School’s Nana aka Im Jin Ah. The story follows a female detective who meets the quadruplet brothers of her late boyfriend.
Although the drama is slated to air early next year, here are some fun facts to amp up your mood:
1. The mystery romance SBS drama will be helmed by PD Oh Jin Suk, whose works include “My Sassy Girl”, “Yong-Pal”, “Modern Farmer”, “Goddess of Marriage”, and “Miss Ahjumma”.
2. Park Hae Jin will be playing the quadruplet brother, which means he will be playing 4 different characters!
3. “Four Sons” is Nana’s first drama where she will be the female lead. According to a source, the role of the female detective was written for Nana. “It will be a role that fits her perfectly, and she will show off charismatic and stable acting,” said the source.
4. Nana has already started practicing martial arts for her role.
5. Kwak Si Yang (of “Oh My Ghostess” fame) has been cast as Choi Jin Soo, a man who acts as a Daddy Long Legs figure and protects the female lead.
In the meantime, here are 7 new K-Dramas to obsess over this September.
What are your thoughts on “Four Sons”? Feel free to leave us a comment below!
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia