Multiple Taiwanese media outlets have revealed the identity of Namewee‘s (黃明志) longtime girlfriend!
Best known for his controversial hip hop remake on the national anthem “I Love My Country Negarakuku” (我愛我的國家 Negarakuku), the 35-year-old Malaysian rapper has been secretly dating a non-celebrity makeup artist named Sarah.
According to the reports, Sarah was spotted at the 28th Golden Melody Awards, which took place in Taipei, Taiwan recently. She reportedly went to the prestigious event as a member of his entourage.
If you’re curious to know more about the “Ali, Ah Kao, Dan Muthu” singer’s other half, here are 5 quick facts about her
1. Sarah is actually Namewee’s personal makeup artist.
2. The couple has been dating for 7 years!
3. Namewee’s Taiwanese label made arrangements for Sarah to work in Taiwan so that the pair can be together.
4. An insider said that the couple has a strong relationship and “behave like a loving old married couple”.
5. A rep from his label revealed that although Namewee has plans to marry his girlfriend, they’re still planning because he does not have time to hold a wedding at the moment.
We think Namewee and Sarah look really good together and we wish them the best <3