There is a new young couple in Tinseltown! Brooklyn Beckham is officially dating Madison Beer.
The son of David and Victoria Beckham was recently spotted locking lips with his beau in public while hanging out in Los Angeles. Prior to that, the lovebirds reportedly had a lunch date with the former Spice Girl.
In case you didn’t already know who Madison Beer is, allow us to tell you a thing or 2 about this rising pop star.
1. Not only do the 18-year-old pair share the same zodiac sign, Pieces, Beckham and Beer’s birthdays are also 1 day apart. Beckham’s birthday is on 4th March, while his lady’s birth date falls on 5th March.
2. The YouTube starlet was first discovered by Justin Bieber in 2012 when she did a cover of Etta James’ classic, “At Last”.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) July 17, 2012
3. She’s a strong advocate to the LGBTQ community. The part time Instagram model describes herself as “a fierce advocate and ally for the LGBTQ community and wants to continue to work to combat bullying of all kinds“.
4. Beer is a huge fan of fellow YouTube and “The Voice” star, Christina Grimmie. When asked if Grimmie’s tragic death had affected how she interacts with fans, Beer responded no. She did however shared that security needs to be tighter for future meet and greets.
5. The American beauty is also friends with high-profile celebs. She recently supported Ariana Grande for her “One Love Manchester” concert.
6. Both Beckham and Beer have dated famous celebs before. Beckham previously dated actress Chloe Grace Moretz before calling it quits last year. Beer was last linked to Jack Gilinsky, a fellow YouTube musician.
Interestingly though, Beckham still has pictures of Moretz in his Instagram from last August.