The biggest, brightest neon-coloured run is back again where runners will be taken on a scenic route around Putrajaya as the city transforms to a neon themed park for one-night-only on the 29th July 2017.
Stimulate your senses while you run, walk and dance your way through 9 unique course lands to the celebration at the finish line where you will get to “Whip The Nae Nae” with hip hop artistes, Silento. Sharing the stage with the Billboard chart topper are local artistes such as CUURLEY, Blastique & Amanda Avyanna, SonaOne, and De Fam.
Are you ready to join us for a night to remember? Score yourself a pair of tickets to AmMetLife Electric Run Recharged by showing us how you “whip” yourself into shape to Silento’s debut single “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)”!
Here’s what you gotta do:
- “Like” the Electric Run Malaysia Facebook page and Instagram.
- Show us how you “Whip the Nae Nae” by uploading your video on your Facebook and Instagram.
- Tag Electric Run Malaysia’s Facebook page or Instagram in your post(s) and remember to include the following hashtags:
#AmMetLifeElectricRunRecharged #RunTheNightMY #mymajorevents
- Your Instagram and Facebook post privacy settings need to be set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Each winner of the contest will receive TWO (2) tickets to AmMetLife Electric Run Recharged Malaysia.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners with the most creative videos will win and be notified via e-mail/telephone.
Good luck! ;)
Terms and conditions:
- This contest is open to all Malaysians only.
- Winners are required to pick up their AmMetLife Electric Run Recharged race packs at the ticket redemption counter on the race day (doors open at 5pm).
- Submissions deemed to contain sensitive content (foul/ sex/ religious/ political) will automatically be disqualified.
- Passes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia and The Livescape Group reserves the right to refuse the collection of race packs for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on Thursday, 13th July 2017.