If you could ask Selena Gomez any question, what would it be?
The 24-year-old pop star is the latest celebrity to take part in Vogue’s “73 Questions” series. The fashion magazine stopped by Gomez’s gorgeous sun-filled home in Los Angeles to quiz the singer on her favourite and least favourite things.
During the rapid-fire interview, the Instagram queen shared that she loves blasting “That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars in her car. From heartfelt and silly answers to the basic yet unexpected response, here are 10 interesting things we learned from watching Gomez’s “73 Questions” with Vogue.
1. One of her earliest memory in life is of her mum painting.
2. Her mum, Mandy Teefey, who taught her to treats others kindly, is also Gomez’s no.1 role model.
3. The singer’s best qualities are: “Loyal, kind, giving”.
4. When it comes to her biggest pet peeve, the Vogue cover girl answered, “People who are rude. Ugh!”, before adding that entitled people make her angry.
5. She’s an old soul. “I think I was born in the wrong era,” she explained.
6. Gomez’s spirit animal isn’t an animal but a Hollywood icon: the one and only Meryl Streep.
7. Natalie Portman is the most fashionable woman she knows. Her favourite fashion trend is skinny jeans and she regrets trying shoulder pads.
8. She’s a kid at heart. Not only was “The Wizard of Oz” her favourite film growing up, if given the chance, she’d like to spend a day with Mad Hatter from “Alice in Wonderland”.
9. When asked to chose a fictional place to live in, she went with Wonderland. Duh!
10. She is also a hopeless romantic. This young lady’s favourite comedy is “Crazy, Stupid, Love” – a movie she could watch over and over again.
Watch the full interview here:
Source: Vogue / Featured image: YouTube screenshot.