Britney Spears recently had quite the slumber party and guess who was the centre of her attention? Her new boyfriend!
Meet Sam Asghari, the hot dark haired hunk who has caught the eye of our favourite superstar singer. The couple were rumoured to be dating each other in November when Asghari posted a photo of their romantic date on Instagram (which has since been deleted).
The pair cemented their relationship status when they went out on a date night earlier this week. According to The Sun, they were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner at the Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ restaurant in Los Angeles.
During Christmas, both Spears and Asgari posted a joint Christmas message on Snapchat, opting for the reindeer filter and the app’s voice changer to record the festive well wishes for the fans. Seeing them snuggled up close was more than enough to make swoon over their PDA.
It’s safe to assume that we aren’t the only ones curious to know more about Brit Brit’s current leading man. Many fans think that it’s a considerable step up from her former flames. So who exactly is this Sam Asghari? Thanks to several sources online, here are some facts about Spear’s new beau.
1. Asghari came to the States 9 years ago from Iran.
2. The pair are believed to have met while filming for Spear’s sexy music video, “Slumber Party“, where Asghari played the pop star’s love interest.
3. He is a personal trainer as well as a fitness model.
4. Harmonizers may recognise Asghari in Fifth Harmony’s “Work From Home” video where he workman covered in sweat.
5. He loves kids. That’s right ladies, he’s family orientated.
6. He’s a dog lover.
7. He’s willing to hold a woman’s purse without a hint of shame. The model was recently seen holding the pop star’s white handbag as they were leaving an upscale eatery at Nobu Malibu.
8. They both love Asian food, especially sushi.
In an interview with Marie Claire UK, Spears opened up that just because she’s a famous entertainer, her fame doesn’t make her immune to heartache. “I’ve been single for ages and had a date with a guy I liked. I was getting anxious, worrying he wouldn’t like me. It happens to everybody. Being famous doesn’t make you any different,” she said.
What do y’all think of their new relationship? Sound off in the comments below.