To all you New Year revellers out there, we’ve got good news for you!
Rapid KL will be extending the operating hours of their train and bus services on New Year’s Day. This includes the LRT, MRT, monorail, and bus services.
In conjunction with the celebrations on 31st December (Saturday), the Masjid Jamek and KLCC LRT stations will be opened until 2am while the Bandaraya and Hang Tuah LRT stations will operating until 12:30am. At the same time, the Bukit Nenas monorail station will operate until 2am and the Hang Tuah monorail station will open until 12.30am.
Services on the Sungai Buloh – Kajang MRT line will also operate until 2am, but only for the Mutiara Damansara and Bandar Utama stations. The shutter buses for Route T809 (Damansara Perdana – Mutiara Damansara MRT) and One Utama – Bandar Utama MRT will also be operating at the same time.
Take note that the entrances to the other stations will be closed at the usual hour, and commuters will only be able to exit via them.
The RapidKL bus services will also be extended to 2.30am for selected routes, which are as below:
- Route 751 (Taman Sri Muda – Pasar Seni)
- Route 781 (Taman Medan – Pasar Seni)
- Route 772 (Subang Suria – Pasar Seni)
- Route 780 (Kota Damansara – Pasar Seni)
- Route 300 (Pandan Mewah – Munshi Abdullah)
- Route 640 (Taman Sentosa – Pasar Seni)
- Route 450 (Kajang Terminal – Lebuh Pudu)
- Route 220 (Taman Melawati – Munshi Abdullah)
- Route 180 (Taman Dato’ Senu – Pasar Seni)
- Route 173 (Taman Jasa Utama – Medan Pasar)
- Route 600 (Puchong Utama – Pasar Seni)