Ghostbusters makes its long-awaited return, rebooted with a cast of new characters. 30 years after the beloved original took the world by storm, director Paul Feig brings his take to the supernatural comedy, joined by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and Chris Hemsworth.
And thanks to our friends from Sony Pictures Malaysia, we’ve got a couple of premiere screening passes to give away to our lucky readers ;)
The official synopsis is as follows:
“Erin Gilbert (played by Kristen Wiig) and Abby Yates (played by Melissa McCarthy) are a pair of unheralded authors who write a book positing that ghosts are real. A few years later, Gilbert lands a prestigious teaching position at Columbia University, but her book resurfaces and she is laughed out of academia. When ghosts invade Manhattan, Gilbert reunites with Yates, teaming up with a nuclear engineer, Jillian Holtzmann (played by Kate McKinnon), and a subway worker, Patty Tolan (played by Leslie Jones), to save the world from a mysterious evil and powerful demon known as Rowan (played by Neil Casey) who can exercise control over human forms.”
Deets of movie screening are as follows:
- Date: 13th July 2016 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9pm
- Venue: GSC 1 Utama
Want ’em tickets? Fill up this form:
Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person! There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those submissions via the above form :)
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 9th July (Saturday) at 6pm.
“Ghostbusters” will be released in cinemas nationwide on 14th July 2016.
For more information, visit Sony Pictures Malaysia’s Facebook page.