The electronic producer brothers from Surrey, England are taking their R&B-layered UK house and garage grooves to The Ranch at Gohtong Jaya this August 2016 for a DJ set for the ages.
The Grammy-nominated duo and regular Sam Smith collaborators are best known for their tracks with the crooner, “Latch” and “Omen”, as well as “You & Me” with Eliza Doolittle, “White Noise” featuring AlunaGeorge and “Holding On” with Gregory Porter.
The 3rd edition of #GoodVibesFest (on 12th August and 13th August 2016) promises a bucketlist line-up with twice as many international and Malaysian acts as before.
Ticketing deets are as follows:
2-Day Festival Tickets:
- Phase 1: RM300
- Phase 2: RM350
- Phase 3: RM400
1-Day Festival Tickets:
- Friday: RM250
- Saturday: RM250
Hotels & Tickets Packages
- 2 x two-day festival tickets + 2 x nights hotel on 12 Aug & 13 Aug: RM885
- 2 x two-day festival tickets + 1 x night hotel on 12 Aug: RM725
- 2 x two-day festival tickets + 1 x night hotel on 13 Aug: RM760
- 2 x two day festival tickets + 2 x nights hotel on 12 & 13 Aug: RM955
- 2 x two day festival tickets + 1 x night hotel on 12 Aug: RM760
- 2 x two day festival tickets + 1 x night hotel on 13 Aug: RM795
All hotel rooms are at First World Hotel, Genting Highlands. All prices shown are subject to 6% gst and an online transaction fee of RM10 per transaction.
Tickets will be available for purchase, with phase 1 of sales launching at 3pm on Tuesday, 3rd May 2016 at www.boxtix.asia. Ticket prices will increase in stages closer to the festival.
Disclosure’s Howard and Guy Lawrence will be joining an already stellar festival lineup which includes The 1975, Two Door Cinema Club, The Temper Trap, Purity Ring, Ta-ku and Ryan Hemsworth alongside a slew of great local acts.
More to be announced soon!