The highly anticipated “Money Monster” is about to make its way to the silver screen and thanks to our friends from Sony Pictures Malaysia, we’ve got a couple of premiere screening passes to give away to our lucky readers ;)
“Money Monster” is a 2016 American crime thriller drama film directed by Jodie Foster and written by Alan Di Fiore, Jim Kouf, and Jamie Linden.
The official synopsis is as follows:
Lee Gates (played by George Clooney) is a Wall Street guru who picks hot stocks as host of the television show “Money Monster.” Suddenly, during a live broadcast, disgruntled investor Kyle Budwell (played by Jack O’Connell) storms onto the set and takes Gates hostage. He tells Lee that he lost everything on one of his tips.
As Gates tries to plead with Kyle, he’s also using an earpiece to communicate with his longtime producer, Patty Fenn (played by Julia Roberts), in the control room. Together, they must figure out a way to defuse the situation and disarm the angry young man.
Deets of movie screening are as follows:
- Date: 30th May 2016 (Monday)
- Time: 8:30pm
- Venue: GSC 1 Utama
Want ’em tickets? Fill up this form:
Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person! There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those submissions via the above form :)
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 26th May (Thursday) at 6pm.
“Money Monster” will be released in cinemas nationwide on 2nd June 2016.
For more information, visit Sony Pictures Malaysia’s Facebook page.