Hold up, there’s a new member on Team Cap!
Chris Evans is reportedly off the market and E! News has confirmed that the “Captain America: Civil War” star recently began dating Jenny Slate. You may have seen Evans’ lady friend before, but you may not know who she is. And if you’re curious to know more about actress, you’ve come to the right place.
Here are 7 things to know about the woman who has been spending time with Captain America himself.
1. They’re both 34 years of age and grew up in the Boston suburbs.
2. She’s a comedian. How funny is she? Well, hilarious enough to be recruited for “SNL”, Wonderwall reports. After her stint at VH1, Slate worked with Jimmy Fallon on his late night show before joining “SNL” from 2009 to 2010. She also starred in the critically acclaimed “Obvious Child”, playing a jobless comic.
3. She’s a well-known voice actress. Aside from the “Marcel the Shell with Shoes On” viral YouTube video, the star previously lent her voice to “Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked”, “The Lorax”, and “Zootopia”.
4. She’s recently single. It was reported earlier this month that Slate had split from Dean Fleischer-Camp, her husband of nearly 4 years. A source told US Weekly that “it wasn’t a bad break-up” and that the couple had simply grown apart.
5. Both Evans and Slate met in October 2015 while starring in Marc Webb’s new drama film “Gifted”, which is about a man who finds himself in a custody battle for his nieces following the death of his sister. The pair clearly hit it off while filming the movie.
6. The lovebirds were also spotted on a double date with the actor’s brother, Scott Evans, at Magnolia in Hollywood 2 months ago. Aww..
7. Just weeks before their romance was revealed, they appeared on Anna Faris’ “Unqualified” podcast to talk about their first impressions of each other.
“I didn’t know what to expect when I met Chris. I was a little scared because I kind of felt like, Well, I don’t know him. He’s a giant man with huge muscles and he’s Captain America. How could we ever connect? [But the] first night that we hung out, I was like, Wow, I could hang out with Chris for, like, 90 hours,” said Slate during last month’s podcast.
According to the hunky actor, he was equally as smitten. “Oddly enough, I’ve only known Jenny for a few months, which is insane to say because we’re like the same animal,” said Evans in the same interview.
It’s nice to hear that Evans is in a relationship again, given that he’s been relatively single for quite a while now. We have our fingers crossed that this romance works out for the both of them :)
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia