When he announced his hiatus back in 2014, he also promised that he’ll be back in 2016 with a new album. He wasn’t lying 🙂
Over the weekend, UK producer, songwriter, and DJ Gareth Emery (otherwise more affectionately known as “Gaz”) revealed the title and release date of his forthcoming album.
“100 Reasons To Live” will be released by Garuda and Armada Music on 1st April; first single “Reckless” feat. Wayward Daughter has been launched accordingly and is available as instant gratification with album pre-order.
Known all over the world for his keen ability to blend house, progressive and trance into his own style of music, Gaz continues to build on his reputation for the follow-up to “Drive” and debut album “Northern Lights” in 2010.
Fans have already gotten a taste of the album through radio smash “Hands” with Alastor feat. London Thor and “Until We Meet Again” with Ben Gold. Other featured artists joining in on “100 Reasons To Live” include Christina Novelli, Corey Sanders, Joseph, Gavrielle, and Alex & Sierra.
The full tracklist is as follows:
- The Story So Far
- Cloudline (feat. Joseph)
- Far From Home (feat. Gavrielle)
- Reckless (feat. Wayward Daughter)
- We Were Young (feat. Alex & Sierra)
- CVNT5 (feat. Ashley Wallbridge)
- Make It Happen (feat. Lawson)
- Hands (feat. Alastor & London Thor)
- Lost (feat. Janet Devlin)
- Save Me (feat. Christina Novelli)
- Until We Meet Again (Ben Gold)
- I Could Be Stronger ([But Only For You])
- Cruiser (feat. Alex Sonata) (Bonus Track)
The album will be supported by a tour across North America, allowing for Gaz to pass through renowned boutique clubs in Washington, San Francisco, Boston, Toronto and more, offering his fans a chance to experience the album via DJ sets in an intimate setting.
We’ll leave you now with a brand new music video for “Reckless”, off “100 Reasons To Live”:
To pre-order “100 Reasons To Live”, go here.