Here are 5 words sure to send f(x) fans into a frenzy: f(x)’s Amber’s New Solo Album.
f(x) is considered a household name in Korea, but Amber is the first member to debut as a solo artiste. She made her long-awaited solo debut back in February 2015 with her debut single, “Shake That Brass”. Her solo debut was highly anticipated by fans who have followed f(x) for years because she was finally given the opportunity to display a different side of her.
In our recent interview, she mentioned that she “took a lighter, more positive direction” for the album. She also said that she “wanted to focus on” the meaning of being “beautiful”. Having co-composed and co-written some tracks in the previous f(x) albums, Amber stated that she has been working on her solo album for the past 3 years, but only 5 songs were included in the mini album.
A number of her celebrity friends were featured in the music video for her new single and lent their vocals to her album. Although she is known for her rapping skills, she showcased her insanely awesome vocals in “Beautiful”, the title song for her mini-album. It is a ballad that sends out a message about self-acceptance and as expected, the track was warmly received by fans.
Of course, “Beautiful” isn’t the only song that captured our attention because the rest of the tracks from her “Shake That Brass” album are incredibly addictive too, including an English song that featured her friend Eric Nam.
All thanks to our friends from M.E Malaysia, we’re giving away ONE “Shake That Brass” album signed by Amber herself!
Here’s what you gotta do to win one:
- Like M.E Malaysia’s and Hype Malaysia’ss Facebook page
- Name at least 2 artistes who were featured in the music video of Amber’s “Shake That Brass”.
- Read our interview here and answer this question, “What would Amber be doing if she wasn’t in f(x)?”
- Tell us why do you deserve to win Amber’s autographed CD album. Write it in the most creative way possible.
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected] and and if you’re the winner, we’ll contact you via e-mail after the submissions have closed.
Our album giveaway will run from 25th May to 1st June. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the submissions for the contest have closed. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes from our office.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 1st June 2015.