Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., or simply Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., is an American television series created for ABC by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen, based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division), a fictional peacekeeping and spy agency in a world populated with superheroes and numerous supernatural phenomena.
It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films of the franchise.
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. revolves around the character of Phil Coulson, with Clark Gregg reprising his role from the film series, and his team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, who must deal with various unusual cases and enemies, including Hydra and the Inhumans. Joss Whedon began developing a S.H.I.E.L.D. pilot following the success of his film Marvel’s “The Avengers“, and Gregg was confirmed to reprise his role in October 2012.
The series was officially picked up by ABC in May 2013, and also stars Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, and Elizabeth Henstridge, with Nick Blood and Adrianne Palicki joining during the second season. Several episodes directly crossover with films or other television series set in the MCU, while other characters from MCU films and Marvel One-Shots also appear throughout the series.
The first season originally aired from 24th September 2013 – 13th May 13 2014, while a second season began airing on 23rd September 2014. fter initially high ratings but mixed reviews, ratings steadily dropped, while reviews steadily improved, throughout the first season. This led to much lower but more consistent ratings, as well as positive reviews, in the second season. Several characters created for the series have since been introduced to the comic universe.
The series is produced by ABC Studios, Marvel Television, and Mutant Enemy Productions, with Jed Whedon, Tancharoen, and Jeffrey Bell serving as showrunners.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, how’d you like it if we told you that you could stand a chance at winning official Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. merchandise thanks to our friends from FOX? True story!
To win the goodie bags, all you gotta tell us is:
- The three (3) main casts from Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Does the series premiere on the same day as the US on FOX HD?
- Why you deserve to win the Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. goodie bag?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each winner will walk away with one goodie bag per person.
Good luck :)
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes from our office.
- Merchandise are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of merchandise for those who attempt to transfers it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 21st May (Thursday) at 6pm.
Don’t forget! Catch Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on FOX HD on the same day as the US every Wednesday starting from 4th March 2015 at 9pm.
For more information, visit the Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Facebook page.