Titled “Pitch Perfect 2“, the film is a follow-up to American musical comedy film directed by Jason Moore. First released in 2012, the first “Pitch Perfect” film was very well-received by the critics and became a sleeper hit for earning over USD113 million worldwide. It is also the 2nd highest grossing music comedy film, behind Richard Linklater’s “School of Rock” (starring Jack Black and Miranda Cosgrove).
“Pitch Perfect 2″ will centre on a story where The Barden Bellas return and are determined to enter a worldwide competition that an American group has never won in order to regain their status and right to perform. After an exposure mishap with Fat Amy and the president, the Bellas are more determined than ever to prove that a ragtag bunch of American girls can “run the world”.
Watch the trailer here:
If you’re a diehard fan of The Barden Bellas, then you’re in luck!
Thanks to our friends from United International Pictures Malaysia, we’ve got a chockfull of “Pitch Perfect 2” premiere screening tickets to giveaway to our lucky readers. Deets of the premiere screening are as follows:
Date: 7th May 2015 (Thursday)
Venue: GSC 1 Utama
To win the goodies, all you gotta do is tell us:
- What is the name of the talented female a capella group featured in both the “Pitch Perfect” and “Pitch Perfect 2” films?
- True or false: Apparently, there’s a 3rd “Pitch Perfect” film in the works and Rebel Wilson aka “Fat Amy” will return to star in it.
- Why should we pick you as the winner?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected]. Each winner walks away with 4 tickets per person. There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-served basis so go on and start sending in those e-mails. The faster you are, the higher your chances will be.
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of merchandise for those who attempt to transfers it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 1st May (Friday) at 6pm.
“Pitch Perfect 2” is slated to be released in Malaysian cinemas nationwide on 14th May.
For more information, visit the movie’s Facebook page.