“Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2” is a 2015 American action comedy film directed by Andy Fickman and written by Kevin James and Nick Bakay. It is the sequel to the 2009 film “Paul Blart: Mall Cop”. Kevin James stars in the film as Paul Blart, a mall cop.
The other cast includes Neal McDonough, Daniella Alonso, David Henrie, Raini Rodriguez, and Vic Dibitetto.
The plot is as follows:
After six years of keeping our malls safe, Paul Blart (played by Kevin James) has earned a well-deserved vacation. He takes his teenage daughter (played by Raini Rodriguez) with him to Las Vegas for a security-guard expo. But safety never takes a holiday and when duty calls, Blart answers. While there, he stumbles upon a heist and must single-handedly apprehend the crooks.
Watch the trailer here:
Thanks to our awesome friends from Sony Pictures Malaysia, we’ve got a great big “Paul Blart Mall Cop 2″ contest in conjunction with its upcoming release. We’ve got 13 pieces of merchandise to giveaway on top of 13 pairs of screening passes!
Some examples of what’s up for grabs are such as:
*Pictures from Sony Pictures Malaysia
Deets of the premiere screening are as follows:
Date: 6th May 2015 (Wednesday)
Venue: TGV 1 Utama
To win the goodies, all you gotta do is tell us:
- True or false: The first “Paul Blart Mall Cop” movie was released in 2009.
- True or false: “Paul Blart Mall Cop 2” centres on a story about a cop and his son.
- Why should we pick you as the winner?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected]. Each winner walks away with 2 tickets per person, on top of one piece merchandise. There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-served basis so go on and start sending in those e-mails. The faster you are, the higher your chances will be.
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Merchandise will be given away at random and are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of merchandise for those who attempt to transfers it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 1st May (Friday) at 6pm.
“Paul Blart Mall Cop 2” is slated to be released in Malaysian cinemas nationwide on 7th May.
For more information, visit the movie’s official website.