“The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it” – Hubert H. Humphrey.
Friendship – it’s a funny thing. A funny, complicated thing that somehow can also be the best thing to happen to anyone. It can save your life or it can drive you insane and while there is no denying that some friends will let you down, there are also some who turn out to be the people you depend on and trust the most.
Apart from just adding joy and laughter in your life, friends are your shoulders to cry on, your support systems, and the people you can be your complete weird self without worrying about being judged. Sure they come and go, but more often that not, you’ll meet the right ones and end up being friends with for life.
They’re the family you never knew you had and besides, who better to do something fun and reckless with than with your best buds, no?
On that note, here’s a list of our favourite songs about friendship.
1. Randy Newman – You’ve Got A Friend In Me
2. Queen – You’re My Best Friend
3. Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth – See You Again
4. Kanye West featuring Big Sean & Jay-Z – Clique
5. Bruno Mars – Count On Me
6. Bill Withers – Lean On Me
7. Jackson 5 – I’ll Be There
8. Rihanna featuring Jay-Z – Umbrella
9. The Rembrandts – I’ll Be There For You
10. Spice Girls – Wannabe
11. Weezer – My Best Friend
12. Mariah Carey – Anytime You Need A Friend
13. The Pretenders – I’ll Stand By You
14. White Stripes – We’re Going To Be Friends
15. Vitamin C – Graduation
There you have it, our favourite songs about friendship. Share this list with your friends to let them know how much they mean to you 🙂