It’s almost time, and we know you’re not ready for this. Because the release of the 7th instalment of the “Fast & Furious” film franchise also means eventually having to say goodbye to Paul Walker.
Like we said, you’re not ready for this.
Officially titled “Furious 7”, the film was written by Chris Morgan and directed by James Wan. It stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Lucas Black, and Jason Statham. The plot is as follows:
After defeating Owen Shaw and his crew, Dominic Toretto (played by Vin Diesel), Brian O’Conner (played by Paul Walker) and the rest of the crew are able to return to the United States and live normal lives again as they had wanted. However, Owen’s older brother, Deckard Shaw (played by Jason Statham), is after Dom and his crew, seeking revenge for his brother’s death and putting the entire crew in danger once more. After learning of Han’s death, the crew sets out to find the man who killed one of their own, before he finds them first.
Sure, it’s going to be very bittersweet to watch Paul Walker in some of his final scenes, but we really can’t wait. After all, haven’t we all been waiting far too long for this?
And to top it all off, thanks to our friends from United International Pictures Malaysia, we’re giving away exclusive premiere screening passes to some of our lucky readers 😉
Deets of the premiere screening are as follows:
Date: 31st March (Tuesday)
Venue: GSC 1 Utama
To win the passes, all you gotta do is tell us:
- True or false: After Paul Walker’s passing, the “Furious 7” production was shut down indefinitely so that they can assess all options available to move on with the franchise.
- Paul Walker’s brothers were later asked to help complete some of the late actor’s scenes. What are his brothers’ names?
- Why should we pick you as the winner?
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected]. Each winner walks away with 2 tickets per person! There are limited tickets and this will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis so go on and start sending in those e-mails. The faster your are, the higher your chances will be.
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement post. Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the contest has closed.
- Winners are required to redeem their tickets at the cinema on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of tickets for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 26th March (Thursday) at 6pm.
The latest instalment of the high-octane franchise is set to arrive in theatres on 3rd April 2015.