Zouk KL turns 11 and is inviting loyal partygoers for a fun night of celebration.
For the past 11 years, Zouk Kuala Lumpur has undeniably been at the top of its game. Bringing you some of the biggest internationals DJs including Hardwell, Cosmic Gate, Deniz Koyu, Jordy Dazz, Moguai, Firebeatz, Vinai and plenty more. Apart from bringing partygoers these A-listers, Zouk KL also showcases the best home grown talents ensuring the best service and atmosphere Kuala Lumpur has to offer.
This year, the club is turning 11th and will be celebrating its final birthday at its current location. Zouk KL will be bidding goodbye to the venue that has given partygoers many wonderful memories for come second quarter of 2015, Zouk KL will be have moved to a new home.
This 26th March (Thursday), forget the Bishops, Knights and pawns, as Zouk Kuala Lumpur is inviting you to celebrate as Kings and Queens at its Chess inspired 11th Anniversary, “Checkmate”.
Event details are as follows:
Date: March 26th (Thursday)
Admission via ticket: RM65 Men/Ladies (inc 1 drink)
Bottle entry: RM460 nett / 4 pax
For reservations: Please call 03-2171 1997 (12pm – 6pm) or 0163323191 (after 6pm) or email [email protected]
*Applicable to 21 years old and above
To make things even more interesting, our buddies at Zouk KL has given us five (5) pairs of VIP tickets to giveaway! Do the following to stand a chance of winning a pair:
1. How old is Zouk KL this 2015?
2. When is Zouk KL celebrating its anniversary?
3. In no more than 20 words, tell us why you deserve to win a pair of VIP passes to Zouk KL’s anniversary.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail after the submissions for the contest have closed. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up their prizes from our office.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on March 23rd (Monday) at 6pm.