Just hold on, we’re going to Melbourne!
Canadian rapper, songwriter and actor Drake rose to fame in 2009 with the release of his EP “So Far Gone” which spawned the single “Best I Ever Had” and “Successful”. The rapper then released his first studio album, “Thank Me Later” in 2010 which debuted at number #1 on the Billboard 200 and generated notable singles, including “Over” and “Find Your Love”.
Following in the success of his debut album, Drake released two more albums “Take Care” (2011) and “Nothing Was The Same” (2013) which includes singles “Started From The Bottom” and “Hold On, We’re Going Home”. Last weekend, Drake surprised fans on Valentine’s Day with the release of his third album, “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late” (2015).
Today, we bring you good news as our friends from Rootz Club KL is now giving you the chance to win a flight to Melbourne to catch Drake live at Future Music Festival 2015. Here’s what you’ve got to do to take part in the contest:
- Post a picture/video of yourself describing “Worst Behaviour” at Rootz Club KL
- In the caption, write “@Rootz_KL, TAKE ME TO SEE DRAKE!””
- Include the hashtags, #RootzKL #Worst
- Share it on your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Contest ends on 28th February (Saturday).
- Terms and conditions applies.
- The winner will win a pair of flight tickets as well as Future Music Festival Melbourne 2015 tickets.
More information here.
Disclaimer: The winner will be selected by the good people at Rootz Club KL, not Hype.My.