Now that the year is coming to an end, we thought we’d throw in a little “makan” fest exclusively for our readers. And who better to have decided to come on board with us but our friends from Nando’s Malaysia?
That’s right! All thanks to Nando’s Malaysia, we’re treating you to a yummylicious peri-peri chicken feast. And not just for you alone, but 3 of any friends of your choice too. So if you’ve always been a fan of Nando’s Malaysia then start rallying your friends for Nando’s Malaysia’s #MakeFriends.
Details of the Hype x Nando’s Malaysia’s #MakeFriends makan fest as follows:
Date: 29th Dec (Monday)
Time: 7:30pm onwards
Venue: Nando’s Citta Mall
How to win?
- Share this post, tag 3 other friends that you’d like to bring to Nando’s with you.
- Shared post should include the caption, “I want to share the joy of being part of @HypeMY & @nando’s #MakeFriends makan campaign with @taggedfriend, @taggedfriend, and @taggedfriend too because..”
- Complete the caption in the most creative way possible and of course, replace @taggedfriend tags with the names of your friends on Facebook.
- After you’ve shared your post, e-mail the link/screenshot of your shared post with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each winner walks away with a voucher for a #NandosMakesFriends platter for 4 pax! Psst, we’ve got 10 of these vouchers to giveaway btw :)
Want ’em? Well, hurry on up and get sharing.
Terms and conditions:
- There will be no winners announcement, winners will be contacted via e-mail after submissions have closed.
- Winners are required to pick up their vouchers from our representative on 29th Dec (Monday) at 7pm, Nando’s Citta Mall.
- Vouchers are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of vouchers for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 24th December (Friday) at 6pm.