Finding it tough to focus after a break up? Did you just get out of the argument of the century and you’re still really, really mad at your other half?
Allow us to suggest some empowering tunes so that you can pick yourself right back up in a jiffy! Rest assured, the songs that we’ve picked out in the below list are mostly fun (maybe a little angry), so much so that you could even listen to (some of) them at the gym if you want. Or turn up on your car’s player and belt out while you’re stuck in a jam – not that we do that or anything 😉
From pop to EDM, to R&B and some oldies, and even a little bit of that Motown vibe, enjoy:
1. Destiny’s Child – Bad Habit
2. Britney Spears – Stronger
3. Carly Simon – You’re So Vain
4. David Guetta – Titanium
5. Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble
6. Kelly Clarkson – Since U Been Gone
7. Jazmine Sullivan – Bust Your Windows
8. P!nk – So What
9. Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
10. Destiny’s Child – Survivor
11. Cee Lo Green – Forget You
12. Nancy Sinatra – These Boots Are Made For Walking
13. Ellie Goulding – Anything Could Happen
Like the above list? Think we should add a few more songs?
Leave us your suggestions in the comments box below and we’ll see to it!