Yes, yes, so at some point in your life you’ve wanted to dress up as Jasmine from Disney’s “Aladdin” or Ariel from “The Little Mermaid” for Halloween. Perhaps you were in a school play that allowed you to be Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty (I was one of the fairies during my kindergarten concert, just saying), or Belle from “Beauty & The Beast”. Of course, for the boys, perhaps Hercules, Aladdin, or (insert random Prince Charming character here).
Or maybe, you secretly still want to dress up as a Disney character this Halloween, like so:
But can you imagine the havoc that would ensue if the above Disney characters were to dress up for Halloween too? What do you think they’ll look like? More importantly, who do you think each respective character would choose to dress up as?
Artist Isaiah Stephens sets to answer that question and imagines what Disney characters look like all dressed up for Halloween. Check out Pocahontas as Katniss Everdeen (yes, the Katniss Everdeen from “The Hunger Games”), The Beast as The Hulk, and Aladdin and Abu as Ash Ketchum and Pikachu, amongst others:
1. Aladdin & Abu from “Aladdin” as Ash Ketchum & Pikachu from “Pokemon”
2. Alice from “Alice in Wonderland” as Buffy Summers from “Buffy The Vampire Slayer”
4. Beast from “Beauty & The Beast” as Hulk from “The Avengers”
6. Cinderella from, well, “Cinderella” as Annabeth Chase from “Percy Jackson (Heroes of Olympus)”
7. Flynn & Maximus from “Tangled” as Marty McFly and Doc Brown from “Back To The Future (I, II, III)”
8. Jane from “Tarzan” as Lara Croft from “Tomb Raider”
9. Princess Jasmine from “Aladdin” as Chun-Li from “Street Fighter“
10. John Smith from “Pocahontas” as Johnny Bravo
11. Megara from “Hercules” as Catwoman from “Batman“
12. Merida from “Brave” as Rogue from “X-Men”
13. Mulan from “Mulan” as Xena from “Xena Warrior Princess”
14. Pocahontas from “Pocahontas” as Katniss Everdeen from “The Hunger Games“
15. Prince Naveen from “The Princess and The Frog” as Captain Jack Sparrow from “Pirates of the Caribbean”
16. Prince Philip from “Sleeping Beauty” as Indiana Jones
17. Princess Aurora from “Sleeping Beauty” as Daenerys Targaryen aka “Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi to Drogo’s riders, & Queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros” from “Game of Thrones“
18. Quasimodo from “Hunchback of Notra Dame” as Austin Powers
19. Snow White from “Snow White & the 7 Dwarves” as Wonder Woman
20. Tinker Bell aka “Tink” from “Peter Pan” as Beatrix Kiddo from “Kill Bill”
21. Wendy Darling from “Peter Pan” as Princess Leia from “Star Wars“
Which one did you like best or did you like least? Let us know in the comments box below!
Also, see more of Isaiah Stephens’ work on deviantart here.