Oh yeah it’s Asia’s Largest Cruise Festival and you know it!
From the people who brought us Future Music Festival Asia, The Livescape Group presents its upcoming party – It’s The Ship 2014. Guaranteed to be a whole lot of fun, It’s The Ship 2014 is Asia’s Largest Festival on a cruise and this year, the Royal Caribbean’s Signature Voyager of the Seas will play host to 20 international headlining acts as well as a host of regional and local artistes.
You may remember this video from their previous announcement back in early August:
So, the moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally here – the full lineup announcement!
International acts (in alphabetical order)
- Alex Metric
- Aly & Fila
- Basement Jaxx (DJ Set)
- Dash Berlin
- DBSTF (D-Block & S-te-fan)
- Lil Jon (DJ Set)
- SBCR (The Bloody Beetroots)
- Sick Individuals
Regional acts (in alphabetical order)
- Anish Sood (IN)
- Bangkok Invaders (TH)
- Bass Agents (MY)
- B.A.T.E (MY)
- Bento (JP)
- Dangerdisko (MY)
- DJ Nadia (MY)
- DJ Rosh (NL)
- Eva T (MY)
- Dualist Enquiry (SG)
- H3 (MY)
- Indiego & Co (MY)
- Irama (MY)
- Jhin (MY)
- Justin Oh (KR)
- Kimkat (US)
- Ladyflic (ID)
- MKFZ + Terry T (MY)
- Mr. Nasty + GuruGuru (MY)
- Naufal & Isky (MY)
- Patricia K (MY)
- R3 (CN)
- Rave Republic (SG)
- Robotron5000 (MY)
- Sungus (SG)
- Twinkies (MY)
- Victor G (MY)
- We Don’t Techno For An Answer (WDTFAA) (MY)
- Yafifth (SG)
The cabins on board It’s The Ship range in price from USD430 (early bird price) to USD4,000 per person for the epic “Royal Suite” which even houses a grand piano as part of the luxurious interior. Ticket prices are inclusive of main meals, selected non-alcoholic beverages, and free usage of most of the ship’s facilities.
A registration system, housed at www.itstheship.com, is now in place in order to encourage a mixed diaspora on board the cruise. Registration and cabin sale closes on 1st November.
Cabin availability (as of today) are as follows:
- Royal Suite with Balcony: SOLD OUT!
- Owner’s Suite with Balcony: Only 5 cabins left!
- Royal Family Suite with Balcony: SOLD OUT!
- Grand Ocean View Suite with Balcony: Only 15 cabins left!
- Junior Ocean View Suite with Balcony: Limited availability
- Superior Ocean View with Balcony: Limited availability
- Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony: Limited availability
- Family Ocean View: SOLD OUT!
- Ocean View: Selling fast!
- Promenade Interior: Selling fast!
- Interior with Virtual Balcony: Less than 50 cabins left!
UPDATE (14th Nov):
The set times (and what looks like other surprise activities) for Asia’s largest festival at sea have been released. If you’re going for it, you might want to note these down ;)
Let’s not forget to check out what else you can expect from It’s The Ship right here.
So, wanna go on board the ship? Then you best hurry!