Maroon 5 fans, we’ve got some fantastic news for you!
(Featured image via Maroon 5 on Facebook)
As Arianators are aware, we’re giving away 5 copies of Ariana Grande’s #MyEverything album in celebration of hitting 20k likes on our Facebook page. Now, joining in the celebration of hitting 20k, we will also be giving away 5 copies of Maroon 5 brand new album, V. Oh and to make things even more exciting, these 5 copies of Maroon 5’s V album that we are giving away are deluxe edition albums that include free button badges for you fans!
Featuring hit singles such as “Maps” and “Animals”, the album features a collaboration with No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani on the ballad “My Heart Is Open”. Debuting as Number #1 on the Billboard 200 chart, V makes for the band’s second number 1 album.
These Deluxe Edition albums (with the free button badges pack) are available exclusively at Rock Corner outlets – The Curve, 1 Utama, The Gardens, Mid Valley, Subang Parade, Suria KLCC, and Bangsar Village.
Now, with thanks to our awesome friends from Universal Music Malaysia you can win yourself a copy of this number #1 album! All you have to do is answer the following questions:
- Which artiste did Maroon 5 collaborate with on the ballad “My Heart is Open”?
- Maroon 5’s album V debuted at number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. True or false?
- Tell us in your most creative way, why you deserve to win Maroon 5’s V.
E-mail your answers with your details (Name, IC, Contact number) to [email protected] and if you’re the winner, we’ll contact you via e-mail after the submissions have closed.
Terms and conditions:
- Winners will be contacted via e-mail. There will be no winners announcement post.
- Winners are required to pick up the album from our office.
- Contest is open to those residing in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur only.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable. Hype Malaysia reserves the right to refuse the collection of prizes for those who attempt to transfer it from one contest winner (in whose name it is registered) to another person.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest at their own discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Submissions close on 22nd September (Monday), 6pm.
For more information, visit Maroon 5′s official website.