Renowned for its fashion offerings, the 9th installation of highly-anticipated quarterly bazaar Markets in Jaya One is poised for a greater diversity of vendors in 2013. Expect more gastronomical treats, more shopping for guys and kids, and two entirely new zones of thrifty second-hand bargains: The Yard and Bundle!
Bargain-hunters are in for a treat at The Yard — a Markets @ Jaya One first! This thrifty treasure chest celebrates the resurgence of all things vintage— and is also significantly cheaper and more casual than the rest of the bazaar.
The 9th [email protected] will also boast a newly-expanded range of food vendors. Queue-worthy myBurgerlab will set up their own Markets mini-stall. Almost a dozen other vendors will also cater specifically to the hungry stomachs of shoppers.
If bazaar shopping was ever an all-girl affair, times are about to change. Masculine vendors like Pestle & Mortar, Us & Them, as well as hair product aficionados Suavecito Pomade are bound to be a welcome sight for all guys on the day. Motor brand Mitsubishi will be also on site to offer exclusive test drives of their cars. Other vendors include:
- Old Blossom Box (apparel) – Quirky, kitschy, vintage-inspired goodies.
- Baba Gajah (apparel) – From the ashes of Bangsar’s Tea & Sympathy comes Baba Gajah: grown-up, minimal, and based on a love for family & animals.
- Bisou Rose (body & bath) – Founder Shelby is a doctor by day, while crafting this all-natural and all-adorable bath & body care product line.
- CurryNoodles Posters (art) – Posters of your favorite movies, TV series, video games, comics, celebrities and many more.
- Frock ON (apparel)
- Mars & Venus (stationery) – They sell clothes, quirky little badges, and journals
- Spoonful of Sugar (vintage accessories) – The Charms Parlour will add to the vintage experience with their whole range of charms, beads, and trinkets.
- Bamboo Malaysia (eco-friendly apparel) – Fabric, clothing, gifts, and furnishings made of bamboo, a sustainable resource and biodegradable product.
- FYFA (apparel & shoes) – All-new clothes, shoes, and accessories with bold colours and tribal print.
- Dipped Row (accessories) – Affordable luxury in the form of bracelets, earrings, and necklaces, embodying the young, spontaneous, and playful.
* Please note that all vendors will not be providing plastic bags.
Deets are as follows:
Date: 2nd March 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 11.00am – 6.00pm
Venue: Jaya One, Section 13, No.72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
For more information, check out their Facebook page.