Renowned for its fashion offerings, the 9th installation of highly-anticipated quarterly bazaar Markets in Jaya One is poised for a greater diversity of vendors in 2013. Expect more gastronomical treats, more shopping for guys and kids, and two entirely new zones of thrifty second-hand bargains: The Yard and Bundle!
Bargain-hunters are in for a treat at The Yard — a Markets @ Jaya One first! This thrifty treasure chest celebrates the resurgence of all things vintage— and is also significantly cheaper and more casual than the rest of the bazaar.
The 9th Markets@JayaOne will also boast a newly-expanded range of food vendors. Queue-worthy myBurgerlab will set up their own Markets mini-stall. Almost a dozen other vendors will also cater specifically to the hungry stomachs of shoppers.
If bazaar shopping was ever an all-girl affair, times are about to change. Masculine vendors like Pestle & Mortar, Us & Them, as well as hair product aficionados Suavecito Pomade are bound to be a welcome sight for all guys on the day. Motor brand Mitsubishi will be also on site to offer exclusive test drives of their cars. Other vendors include:
- Old Blossom Box (apparel) – Quirky, kitschy, vintage-inspired goodies.
- Baba Gajah (apparel) – From the ashes of Bangsar’s Tea & Sympathy comes Baba Gajah: grown-up, minimal, and based on a love for family & animals.
- Bisou Rose (body & bath) – Founder Shelby is a doctor by day, while crafting this all-natural and all-adorable bath & body care product line.
- CurryNoodles Posters (art) – Posters of your favorite movies, TV series, video games, comics, celebrities and many more.
- Frock ON (apparel)
- Mars & Venus (stationery) – They sell clothes, quirky little badges, and journals
- Spoonful of Sugar (vintage accessories) – The Charms Parlour will add to the vintage experience with their whole range of charms, beads, and trinkets.
- Bamboo Malaysia (eco-friendly apparel) – Fabric, clothing, gifts, and furnishings made of bamboo, a sustainable resource and biodegradable product.
- FYFA (apparel & shoes) – All-new clothes, shoes, and accessories with bold colours and tribal print.
- Dipped Row (accessories) – Affordable luxury in the form of bracelets, earrings, and necklaces, embodying the young, spontaneous, and playful.
* Please note that all vendors will not be providing plastic bags.
Deets are as follows:
Date: 2nd March 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 11.00am – 6.00pm
Venue: Jaya One, Section 13, No.72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
For more information, check out their Facebook page.