Ah hah! Prince Harry has made in official for the world to see when he was spotted getting all cuddly with a then-still-mysterious girl while he was on holiday recently. Who, you ask? None other than his new girl and current girlfriend, 24-year-old Cressida Bonas. The couple was seen hugging and being all lovey-dovey on a Swiss ski slope, all out in the open. It seems that Prince Harry couldn’t care less if they were in full view of the world’s paparazzi.
Just as well, because pictures of the 28-year-old prince and his model and dance student love in their unprecedented public display of affection graced the front page of every tabloid in England soon after.
Prince Harry was first linked to Cressida in mid-2012 but it was reported that she dumped him following his “Sin City nude antics”. Yeah, you know which one we’re talking about! Although they had a brief relationship last year, we barely knew anything about her. So here are 12 things you need to know about Prince Harry’s royal love, Cressida Bonas:
- The pair reportedly started dating last May after being introduced by Harry’s cousin Princess Eugenie. Apparently the romance cooled off during the Prince’s naked photo scandal when pictures emerged from Vegas.
- She is the daughter of Lady Mary Gaye Curzon, a British “It” girl from the 1960s and the heir to the Curzon banking fortune.
- Her mother has five children with four different men, all of whom she is divorced from.
- Her father is Jeffrey Bonas, an “entrepreneur and businessman”.
- Coincidentally she studied at the Leeds University, the same school which Prince Harry’s last long-term girlfriend, Chelsy Davy attended graduating from the elite Stowe School, where boarding students pay $46,000 a year.
- onas is not the first person in her family with ties to royalty. Her older half-sister is Isabella Gough-Calthorpe, a British movie star, a rumoured former flame of Prince William, and fiancé of Richard Branson’s son Sam.
- Prior to hooking up with the prince, Bonas used to date Harry Wentworth-Stanley, whose stepfather is a cousin to the Queen, according to The Mirror.
- “Cressida is really smart, very naturally pretty and just a really cool girl to hang out with. It’s hard for Harry to date as there are so many opportunities out there, but Cressida is someone he knows he can trust as she is already in his circle. She’s already passed the test of being discreet”, a friend told E! Online.
- The couple first set tongues wagging in July, when they spent some cozy one-on-one time together after the “The Dark Knight Rises” premiere.
- Bonas appears at #27 on The Tatler List – a list of “all the people who matter” according to the upmarket mag.
- Harry and Bonas also flew together to the Caribbean island of Necker last summer for Sam Branson’s birthday.
- She is now studying contemporary dance at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in Greenwich.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia