The tales of how hugely popular and successful young stars, athletes, and entrepreneurs reached such heights while still so young are as varied as their talents, but what they all share is indeed a vast and extraordinary talent that propelled them to make millions of dollars. “Under 21 and Filthy Rich” looks at where these kids came from, how they have made their money, and how they spend it.
Find out how these following stars spend their money:
- At the age of 11, he was signed to play the role of Harry Porter.
- Now his net-worth stands at 80 million dollars.
- He spends his money on books and real estate.
- At the age of 9, Emma was casted to play the role of Hermione (Harry Porter).
- She ranked #6 for Forbes Young People’s List 2010.
- She made about 45 million dollars as Hermione.
- Justin hails from Canada and was raised by his mother.
- In 2008, he was discovered by American talent manager Scooter Braun after viewing Justin’s performance video on YouTube.
- He is worth over 85 million dollars.
- He spent his money on Kid Rock’s tour bus and recently he rented out the entire Staples Centre in LA for a date with Selena Gomez.
- She has been #5 for two years in a row for Forbes Rich and Young List.
- Her net-worth is about 45 million dollars.
- She has yet to purchase anything which is ridiculous.
- Taylor have been dating few high profile men from the industry such as Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal , and Connor Kenney (son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr and the late Mary Richardson Kennedy).
Want more? Catch “Under 21 and Filthy Rich” on BIO (Astro Channel 731) on 13th October 2012 (9pm). For more information, visit their website.