Valentine’s Day is one of those unique holidays that consistently puts all of us in a joyful, loving – and hungry – mood. And the best (and sweetest) gift you can get your special someone – and yourself – is candy!
Giving someone chocolate is the ideal way to express how much they make your life sweeter. You may be familiar with traditional candy hearts and Hershey’s kisses, but we’ve got a list of unique Valentine’s Day promotions for you to try out in this month of hot lovin’!
Fall in love with sumptuous chocolates created by premium Japanese chocolatier, ROYCE’. Spread happiness and wonder this Valentine’s Day with a sweet treat from this special, limited-edition 2023 Valentine’s Collection, which includes:
- Valentine’s Collection “Bright Red” – An ensemble of 80 confections from 11 varieties, the lucky receiver will be overjoyed, as it contains all-time favourites as well as seasonal specials like Flake Milk, Pure Chocolate Caramel Milk, and Petit Kurumaro.
- Valentine’s Chocolate Selection “Sweet Season” – Bound to impress with 11 varieties and 31 pieces of chocolatey goodness, this chocolate box is the perfect gift to show love and affection. Includes limited-edition specials like Popcorn Chocolate, Potechi Crunch and Jagaimo Chocolate.
- Valentine’s Sweet Assortment – The Valentine’s Sweet Assortment is packed with a variety of delicious sweet treats, including limited R Chocolat Cafe Mocha, Petit Kurumaro, and Graham Chocolate Cookies. This chocolate box is elegantly wrapped in pink with delicate lace and ribbon designs, making it the sweetest gift for your partner.
- Valentine’s Pure Chocolate “Sweet & Milk” – This all-time favourite chocolate rounds contain the perfect blend of milk chocolate and creamy cacao, individually wrapped in vibrant pink and purple. Beautifully packaged in a soft baby pink box with cute ribbon motifs to signify romance and happiness.
- Nama Strawberry Champagne – Inspired from the cocktail of the same name, this smooth and creamy Nama chocolate combines the taste of tart fresh strawberries with aromatic Champagne “Pierre Mignon”
Date: Now to 14 February 2023
The Lemon Tree
Valentine’s Day is a time for seasonal sweets. With its vibrant yellow decor and mouthwatering food, The Lemon Tree is one of the most Instagrammable cafes in the Klang Valley. And for Valentine’s Day, it has introduced a new dessert called Rosemance Lychee. This heart-shaped mousse cake, which has a flavour of tropical lychee and a dash of flowers, is both fragrant and cool. Be sure to visit The Lemon Tree cafe for delightful baked goods.
Location: The Lemon Tree Cafe
Marks & Spencer
From luxurious chocolate gifting to fun, heart-shaped treats – discover how you can express your love with Marks & Spencer this season! M&S has introduced “I Loooong For You” as part of its new collection offering. Retailing at RM29.90, this fun new sausage dog-shaped chocolate made with delicious, creamy milk chocolate infused with pink crunchy chocolate pieces will help you express your inner desires and show your Valentine how much you ‘looong’ for them.
Location: Marks & Spencer
Quanta & Piccadeli
Sweet tooths are in for a treat this Valentine’s! International chocolatiers Quanta and Piccadeli are bringing pure chocolate indulgence to local stores nationwide, with premium Gulf-made chocolate crafted with 100% pure cocoa butter.
From luscious caramel fillings and chunky jumbo bars, to crunchy wafers and crispie-coated cereals – the signature Quanta Break Trio Mix party pack is perfect for sharing on any occasion. For those who prefer a chewier texture, savour cocoa-rich, low-calorie nougat cubes in the fun-sized Quanta Squares.
This Valentine’s Day, treat your sweetheart to one of Baskin-Robbins’ romantic Signature Sundaes. To share the flavours of love, choose from Berry Banana, Caramel Chocolate, and Chocolate Dipped Waffle Sundaes. Make sure to order these iconic sundaes with Chocolate Caramel Sweetheart, BR’s newest flavour!
Location: Baskin Robbins
Valentine’s Day is not just a day of love for couples, but also friends and families. If you’re seeking a delicious treat to give your loved ones, the best spot to shop at is Benns Ethicoa. Infused with traditional Japanese Oshibana art, Benns Ethicoa’s Secret Garden chocolate bonbons make for the ideal chocolate gift. They are created with cacao beans that have been ethically acquired and are handcrafted using Japanese edible flowers.
Looking for a refreshing treat? Try the new Wall’s Orange Blends. Made with a perfect blend of Valencia orange, mandarin orange pulp and vitamin-C rich tangerine juice, this ice cream promises a cooling mouthfeel sensation similar to eating an actual orange in every bite. Grab yours now at the nearest convenience store.
Introducing Chatime Menu Rahmah promotion. Get your all-time favourite Pearl Milk Tea or Grass Jelly Tea for only RM5 each and save up to RM3.90 for your favourite drink. Drop by any Chatime outlet between 3pm and 6pm to enjoy this promotion.
Date: now till 28th February 2023
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.