If you’ve been up to date on the latest K-fashion craze, you’ll notice that the “underboob trend” has been taking the Hallyu world by storm. Among the female idols who have rocked the bold look include Jessi, HyunA, BLACKPINK’s Jennie and also (G)I-DLE leader Soyeon.
But a lot of people might not know that one particular artiste who went viral for sporting the risqué look was solo singer BIBI (비비). Back in April, she sat down in an interview with ET, where she talked about her experience performing at Coachella. She immediately caught the attention of fans with her revealing choice of outfit.
During the chat, BIBI revealed that she was completely unaware that the lower part of her boobs were exposed. The “Best Lover” singer explained, “I quickly got dressed and started the interview. I only found out when I was putting on the mic.” Netizens have since flocked to the comments section on the community platform Instiz to express their thoughts on the matter.
In this case, it appears that some netizens were skeptical of the statement provided by BIBI during the session. Most of them questioned how she could have missed her outfit’s revealing nature, while others put the blame on the singer’s stylist. Some of the highlighted comments include:
- “How did she not know when she wore that shirt?”
- “I guess she was really busy with her schedule, enough to not know.”
- “Did her stylist not inform her that the shirt she was wearing was going to reveal her underboobs?”
- “Her stylist should have told her before dressing her up with it.”
- “OMG, I can’t believe she didn’t know about her shirt LOL.”
For those who are interested, you can watch the interview here: