A video went viral on TikTok recently, showing a man adding his wife’s breast milk into a pack of mixed fruits. The posting has sparked various reactions among netizens.
Through a video uploaded by @mr.rorroy on his TikTok page, he showed a storage bag containing his wife’s breast milk, which apparently was a leftover from their newborn baby.
Agak2 rasa apa ek 😋
“Mommy’s milk! If baby doesn’t want to finish (the milk), let me do it,” he said. He then poured the milk into the fruit bowl for him to eat. At the same time, the man also asked his followers on how does a mother’s milk tastes like. The TikToker’s clip has since gained over 1.2 million views at the time of writing (Thursday, 28th July).
As we mentioned earlier, the TikTok post drew plenty of mixed responses from the netizens. Many took to the replies section to share their comments regarding the matter. Among the interesting ones that we found include:
- “Although it’s okay (to drink mother’s milk), but I still feel nauseated after watching this.
- “I drank it once, and I felt like throwing up. It’s insanely sweet.”
- “The husband can only drink (breast milk) on the condition that the child is full.”
- “I used to drink my aunt’s milk. She told me to finish them because her son couldn’t finish his drink!”
- “It tastes like McDonald’s sundae ice cream, but a bit bland.”
Have you tried drinking breast milk previously? How was it?