There’s a new K-pop couple in town! It has been confirmed that Jay B (fka JB, 제이비) from GOT7 is currently in a relationship with YouTuber Pure.D (퓨어디).
Media outlet WikiTree was the first to break the good news. They revealed that the sweet couple has been dating for nine months, and were introduced to each other through an acquaintance.
Following that, both Pure.D and Jay B’s agencies immediately came forth to confirm the reports. They commented, “The couple is being cautious, as both of them are celebrities that are well-known to the public. They have been maintaining a good relationship for nine months. Please continue to support them.”
Curious to know more about the woman who has captured the attention of the K-pop singer? If you are, then feel free to check out some fun facts we gathered about Pure.D here:
1. Pure.D (real name Kim Do Hyun) was born in 1992. She is 30 years old this year, which makes her two years older than Jay B, who was born in 1994.
2. She works as a special effects makeup artist and has been involved in multiple films, dramas, and commercials.
3. She has been using her makeup skills to recreate several realistic works of art, which draws inspiration from famous movies such as “Suicide Squad”, “It”, “Guardians Of The Galaxy”, as well as the Netflix zombie series “All of Us Are Dead”. She also recreated the much-loved “Squid Game” characters, namely Kang Sae Byeok, played by SAG Awards winner Jung Ho Yeon, and also the giant doll Young Hee.
4. Pure.D launched her official YouTube channel in 2017. She regularly uploads her everyday makeup routine, in addition to numerous special effects and also concept-specific makeup. At the time of writing, her account has generated over 484k subscribers online.
5. Pure.D is also known as a beauty influencer on Instagram. The make-up artist goes by the handler (@pure.ddd), and currently has over 200k followers on her social media.
6. She is also active posting her special effects videos on her TikTok. Check out some of our favourite looks of her below:
Major congrats to the new couple! We hope their relationship will continue to blossom. <3