She’s one of the most famous youngsters in the world. At only 20, Billie Eilish became the youngest artist to win all the major categories at the Grammy Awards (she has 7 Grammys in total). She was also the youngest artist to write and record an official James Bond theme song. “No Time To Die” which went on to nab the Oscar for Best Song.
With such amazing accomplishments and music repertoire under her belt, Billie has been dubbed the artist of our generation. After blessing listeners with hit song after hit song, the Los Angeles native is finally travelling to Asia for her world tour.
Take note fans, Billie is set to bring her “Happier Than Ever, The World Tour” to at least 6 Asian countries this August – namely Manila, Seoul, Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, and of course, Kuala Lumpur. As you may know, her tour takes after the title of the critically acclaimed sophomore record “Happier Than Ever”.
Here are the dates of the “Happier Than Ever, The World Tour Asia”:
- 13th August 2022 (Saturday) – SM Mall of Asia Arena, Manila
- 15th August 2022 (Monday) – Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul
- 18th August 2022 (Thursday) – National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur
- 21st August 2022 (Sunday) – Singapore National Stadium
- 24th August 2022 (Wednesday) – Impact Arena, Bangkok
- 26th August 2022 (Friday) – Ariake Arena, Tokyo
Details to Billie Eilish “Live in Kuala Lumpur” are as follows:
- Date: 18th August 2022 (Thursday)
- Time: 8:30pm
- Venue: National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur
- Ticketing: RM308, RM408, RM508, RM598
Fan club pre-sale starts on 24th June at 10am, followed by Live Nation Members pre-sale on 25th June at 10am. Please visit livenation.my for membership signup and pre-sale access. General public tickets will go on sale 27th June at 10am via golive-asia.com or GoLive Ticketing App.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia