New K-pop couple alert? Last night (Tuesday, 21st June), a dating rumour was sparked between BLACKPINK’s Rosé (로제) and J-Hope (제이홉, real name Jung Ho Seok) from BTS.
The rumour first circulated after a posting uploaded by a netizen on the online community platform Nate Pann went viral. The post featured photos shared by South Korean-born French chef Pierre Sang. In the photos, the rumoured lovers were also seen posing beside Chef Pierre.
In addition, the netizen who came up with the allegation also pointed out that both J-Hope and Rosé were seen donning the same nail polish colour, further fueling the speculation that the two idols are indeed an item. The original poster explained that J-hope and Rosé had the same nail color from the day Chef Pierre posted the photo until June.
However, fans were quick to shut down the rumours surrounding the two idols. One commentator explained there were also other K-pop idols who were present during the event. Among those include TWICE member Nayeon, and also Rosé’s fellow BLACKPINK members Jisoo and Lisa.
Here are some of the comments left by them:
- “J-Hope did his nails like that because of the music video filming, and the chef opened his restaurant on that day so plenty of celebrities visited.”
- “Rosé went to the restaurant with her sister.”
- “There have been so many posts claiming that Rosé is dating a celebrity. LOL.”
- “So many people are trying to link the BLACKPINK members with the boys of BTS.”
- “There were so many people visiting the restaurant, not just those two.”
- “This rumour is so ridiculous.”
Previously, the “On The Ground” singer was rumoured to be dating Mark Tuan. Here’s what the GOT7 member responded.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia