It’s an exciting time for Pan Pacific Hotels Group as the company debuts their first biophilic designed hotel in Malaysia. Located in Jalan Sultan Ismail, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur is only a stone’s throw away from multiple hotspots -including Lot 10, Sungei Wang Plaza, and Berjaya Times Square.
From 1st June onwards, guests are welcome to treat themselves to an immersive relaxation, surrounded by lush greenery. Thanks to its sustainability efforts and eco-wellness concept, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur will inject a new breath of eco-chic living for city dwellers and travelers.
“PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur will be the new eco-chic icon and social hub of the city, providing a refreshing green surrounding for guests to reconnect with nature, the community, and themselves. We look forward to delivering inspiring experiences, memorable stays, and heartfelt celebrations,” said Cristian Nannucci, Complex General Manager, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur.
If you’re in the mood to escape the hustle and bustle of urban life, perhaps these highlights from PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur might entice you to check out this hotel:
• Prime location in the trendy shopping haven of Bukit Bintang.
• Skyrise greenery comprising 78 sky planters and greening roof terraces making up 13,000 sqft (1,200 sqm) of plants and trees.
• 527 rooms and suites.
• Biodegradable in-room bath amenities
• All-day-dining Thyme, serves a mix of local and western cuisine sustainably sourced.
• The Botanist Lounge and Bar, located in the lobby serves innovative drinks with local ingredients.
• Skye Chill is a serene space by day and a relaxing terrace lounge by night.
• A dedicated wellness floor comprising St. Gregory spa, gymnasium, fitness studio, and swimming pool.
• 1,664 square meters of versatile meetings and events spaces.
• Two state-of-the-art high ceiling ballrooms featuring LED video walls.
• Three independent integrated social spaces are located on Level 1.
In conjunction with this exciting launch, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur is offering up to 25% on room stays, complimentary drinks, and dining discounts across the hotel’s restaurants and bars. For more info, click here.