Medical Innovation Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (Mediven), Tune Protect and MyDocLab recently launched their community care collaboration which offers Covid-19 insurance coverage and diagnostic screening via mobile app, MyDocLab.
The unique collaboration is marked as a first in the market with the merging of innovation, insurance protection and diagnostic screening. Users of Mediven test kits can now take advantage of added bonus of insurance coverage at no extra costs.
“This initiative is timely as the nation moves into the endemic phase and communities learn to live with the virus. Our Community Care Collaboration is designed to offer peace of mind and double protection; all within convenience of one’s mobile phone”, said Mediven Executive Director, En Ariff Ismail.
Here’s basically all you need to know about the MyDocLab mobile app and what is has to offer:
- Users of Mediven’s ProDetect self-test kits will receive an allowance if tested positive for Covid-19 Category three and above.
- Protected with accidental death and total permanent disability benefits. The coverage is valid for 14 days upon submission of their test results via MyDocLab.
- Conduct virtually-supervised screenings for Medical Device Authority (MDA) approved test kits, made possible through partnerships with select private clinics and laboratories.
- Allows bookings for real-time PCR, rapid antigen and post-vaccination neutralising antibody tests at clinics and laboratories.
- “MyDocLabforWork” feature helps companies effectively manage and track their employees’ health status through a hassle-free process.
Tune Protect’s involvement is in line with their business aspirations as explained by Group CEO, Mr Rohit Nambiar. He shared that the aim of the collaboration is to make insurance simplified and accessible for everyone. He also added, “We are truly honoured to be the official insurance partner to offer value added insurance protection to Mediven Covid test kit users which will be a relief for Covid positive patients.”
Mediven ProDetect Covid-19 test kits (saliva or nasal formats) are available in most major chain pharmacies and retails outlets such as Alpro, AMPM, Be Pharmacy, CARiNG, Georgetown, Watsons, Wellings and 7-Eleven. Click here for more info on the app and insurance coverage.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia