As the number 1 Dermatological Skincare Brand in Malaysia, Cetaphil is the go-to brand for people with sensitive skin. If you’re tried and loved their previous skincare line, you’ll probably love the newly-launched Optimal Hydration range that promises lasting 48-hours hydration.
With the weather being so unpredictable these days, it’s important to maintain dynamic hydration within our skin. Thanks to the combination of Hyaluronic Acid and HydroSensitiv Complex, Cetaphil’s latest skincare range is able to increase skin’s overall water content and locking in hydration for 48 hours.
In conjunction of Cetaphil Skin Health Awareness Month, the skincare brand wants to help Malaysians be more knowledgeable about the 5 signs of Skin Sensitivities. All you have to do is look out for these 5 signs and learn how to defend against skin sensitivities:
- Weakened skin moisture barrier
The new Cetaphil Optimal Hydration collection highlights are:
- Optimal Hydration 48 Hour Hydration Serum (RM89) – A lightweight serum that instantly absorbs. Contains hyaluronic acid, sunflower seed oil, shea oil, Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to deeply replenish skin’s hydration for 48 hours and improve overall quality of skin.
- Optimal Hydration Refreshing Eye Serum (RM75.40) – This targeted eye serum contains hyaluronic acid, peptides, jojoba and algae extracts, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E to reduce appearance of dark circles and puffy skin for a refreshed look.
- Optimal Hydration Healthy Glow Daily Cream (RM98) – This lightweight cream features HydroSensitiv Complex, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin B5 and antioxidant Vitamin E to intensely replenish skin’s hydration for 48 hours, with a long-lasting effect leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
How to use:
- Cleanse: Apply cleanser to the skin and rub gently before rinsing.
- Boost: Use the Optimal Hydration Serum to boost skin’d hydration.
- Target: Dot Eye Serum around the eye area and smooth it until thoroughly absorbed.
- Moisture: Apply the cream on face and neck.
Consumers can also stand a chance to win amazing prizes when you play the Cetaphil Optimal Hydration Race Augmented Reality Filter on the @cetaphilmy Instagram page. Go try it 😉