Cosmetics businessman Dato’ Aliff Syukri has offended several netizens again with his latest marketing stunt on his social media.
Yesterday (Monday, 14th March), Aliff shared a video of him promoting his Arjuna Max supplement. He went on to share with his followers first wedding night tips for newly-married couples, much to the chagrin of many people.
The 34-year-old entrepreneur appeared shirtless in the video, with only a towel covering his bare chest. After sharing the tips, he also suggested his followers to try his product. “First night tips for newlyweds 😎😎 Tag your partner. Those who agree (with me), please comment below,” Aliff captioned his post.
For those who are curious, here’s what the D’Herbs owner shared:
1. Turn off the lights. Remain calm and don’t be reckless.
2. Wear a fragrance and spice up your night with the help of some relaxing music.
3. Flirt with each other with some romantic chat.
4. Kick things off with some foreplay.
5. Use a lubricant to prevent unwanted friction during sex.
6. Opt for a (sex) position that you are comfortable with.
As expected, Aliff’s post was met with mixed remarks from netizens. Scrolling through the replies space, many netizens weren’t really keen with the “Cuba Bahagia” singer posting such “lewd” and “disgusting” content on his social media. Others also suggested for Aliff to cover up while filming the promotional video.
What do you think? Do you think Aliff really crossed the line with his over-the-top promotional stunt?
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia