Did you hear? Dato’ Seri Vida has finally found herself a new, young, and good-looking personal assistant (PA).
The cosmetics entrepreneur took to her Instagram last night (Thursday, 24th February) to reveal to the public the identity of her personal assistant for the first time. Ladies and gents, meet Qushayry, or Abang Qu (as fondly referred to by DS Vida)!
Curious to know more about the man who has captured the attention of the wealthy business mogul? If you are, then feel free to check out some fun facts we gathered about Abang Qu:
1. During an Instagram Live broadcast held with Vida’s daughter Cik B, Abang Qu revealed that he is 26 years old this year.
2. Abang Qu is an online personality (social media influencer) with up to 91.2k followers on his Instagram, @qushayry1. His other IG account, @abgqu1, has also garnered over 5k followers at the time of writing (Friday, 25th February).
3. He’s very much into skincare as seen on his TikTok, @qushayry11. The account has amassed an impressive amount of over 402k followers at the time of writing. Impressive!
4. He also has his own skincare line known as QA-III. Check out its official Instagram here.
5. As revealed by Vida in her IG post, she was attracted by Abang Qu’s reserved personality. “My new PA @abgqu1 is a little shy, while I’m the happy-go-lucky type haha. I don’t know what will happen in the future (when we work together). Please pray for him, may his admission bring blessings,” she wrote.
6. At the same time, Vida also disclosed that she’s paying a salary of RM 10,000 (per month) for Abang Qu’s service as her personal assistant. She also hopes that this young man will be able to perform his job well and benefit her business.
Welcome aboard, Abang Qu! Hopefully they’ll have a better relationship, as compared to Iqbal Zulkefli.