Did you hear? Azwan Ali (or Diva AA) was reported to have been rushed to a medical centre in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur for an emergency treatment.
According to Murai, the seasoned TV personality was hit with an apparent serious case of food poisoning, and had to be admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
Diva AA took to his Twitter earlier today (Friday, 14th January) to share a photo of his right hand bing inserted with an IV drip, raising concern among his loyal fans online. “Diva AA has been admitted at Pantai Hospital’s ICU for food poisoning!” the former “Muzik-Muzik” host revealed to his followers.
The comments section was flooded with fans of Diva AA wishing him a speedy recovery. “May God bless my ‘billions’ of great followers, especially to the heavenly great Malays who have always been there to accompany me on my prestigious life,” the 55-year-old celeb wrote in return.
That being said, looks like fans won’t have to wait for too long for his recovery. Just moments ago, Azwan announced on his social media that he has been discharged from the hospital! “How much was the bill, you ask? RM2K! Paid by cash! All praise to God! Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers,” he tweeted.
We’re so glad that you are doing fine now, Diva AA!
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia