Jung Soo Jung (정수정, or also known as Krystal Jung), is someone who needs no introduction, especially to avid followers of the Korean entertainment scene. Apart from her K-pop stint as a member of the SM Entertainment girl group f(x), she had also branched out into acting. She appeared in a string of hit dramas such as “The Heirs”, “The Bride Of Habaek” and also “Police University”.
Krystal had recently been appointed by AHC, Korea’s No.1 Aesthetic Skincare Brand as their new global brand spokesperson, joining the likes of Son Ye Jin, Anne Hathaway and Aimee Song. In an exclusive virtual meet and greet with the media earlier on 3rd December, the lovely starlet took some time to share her personal beauty journey as well as working with the brand.
When asked to share her thoughts on becoming the ambassador for AHC, Krystal remarked, “I’ve learned that part of AHC’s vision is to make Gangnam aesthetic spa experiences and results accessible to all women and I think this vision makes AHC more special. People can experience amazing results at home just by owning their own AHC products!”
During the session, the 27-year-old revealed that she used to keep track on all sorts of beauty trends. But as time goes, she tries to stick to what works for her. As such, her skincare routine has gotten a lot simpler and she becomes more selective when it comes to choosing the products. According to her, “Lately, I’m into retinol anti-ageing products such as the Eye Cream for Face and the Youth Focus Range by AHC.”
At the same time, the younger sister to idol-turn-entrepreneur Jessica Jung also revealed her three beauty “not-so” secrets for her fans to take note. They are:
- Relaxation – Try not to be stressed out.
- Hydration – Drink A LOT of water.
- Any of the products from the AHC Eye Cream for Face skincare line, which are “very effective and highly recommendable”.
Following the meet and greet event with the media, Krystal also went live on AHC’s official Instagram page where she responded to a series of questions from her loyal fans, covering topics about her career to more personal questions like her favourite me-time moments.
Not only that, the “Hot Summer” hit-maker also revealed more insights on why her three favourite Eye Cream For Face products should be a must-have for every holistic beauty. Here’s what she shared:
- Essential Real Eye Cream for Face: “First, I cleanse my face, then use a toner, serum, sheet mask, and finally the newest AHC Essential Real Eye Cream for Face. Sometimes I layer the eye cream twice depending on my skin. And never forget the neck!”
- Luminous Glow Eye Cream for Face: “I love to use it when I feel like my skin needs a little brightening. I’ll give you one tip on how to use the Luminous Glow Eye Cream for Face. Don’t just rub it on your face. Apply it on your neck, elbow, knees, and the areas that I want to brighten up.”
- Age Defense Eye Cream for Face: “Nowadays, I want to protect my skin from aging. So I use the AHC’s best anti-aging toner, serum, and masks, including the Age Defense Eye Cream for Face. I apply it to all wrinkles I see. Also, I recommend our viewers [to] massage the cream into their skin thoroughly. You may also use a face roller, which helps distribute the product evenly.”
What’s more, 10 lucky fans who joined the live broadcast also won the gift of a lifetime – An at-home spa corner of their own, with AHC products curated by Krystal Jung herself. Jealous, much!