Initially scheduled to open in October 2020, Dadi Cinema is finally opening its first 2 outlets in Malaysia. Starting 1st November, Klang Valley folks will get to check out China’s 2nd largest cinema chain in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Da Men USJ.
Both locations will feature unique interior concepts and an unforgettable movie-watching experience that will be the first-of-its-kind in the country. What’s the big hoo-haa, you ask? At Dadi (pronounced as DAA-DEE) Cinema, customers will get to experience “watching movies under the stars”.
“Malaysians enjoy going to the cinemas and we want to further this enjoyment by giving them an unforgettable time at Dadi Cinema. We are excited to enter the Malaysian movie-going scene, bringing along the signature experiences that we are known for in all our cinemas. Watching a movie at Dadi Cinema is more than just sitting at your seat with your popcorn enjoying the latest blockbuster. It is a truly immersive experience from when you purchase a ticket right up to the ending credits. Every moment at Dadi Cinema will make the outing even more memorable for all ages. We can’t wait to showcase to Malaysians what Dadi Cinema is well known for and look forward to welcoming you all at our new theatres,” says Jessica Chong, Senior Marketing Manager from Dadi Cinema.
Here’s your first look at:
Da Men USJ
- “Street Scheme” concept with the use of architectural images, signage and street signs to depict an urban landscape.
- 8 screens
- 623 seats
- 13 screens
- 1776 seats
- VIP experience with the premium Star+ Hall –
- 1st kids hall of its kind available in Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- All seats equipped with USB port
- Hall design concept: The entire space is enveloped by the galaxy.
- Dolby Atmos system to deliver an enhanced level of audio experience.
- Lil Star Playland: Lounge area for kids
- Star+: VIP hall with recliner seats
Movie-goers can also look forward to Dadi Cinema opening in Pavilion Bukit Jalil and Pavilion Damansara Heights.