We’ve been waiting for Pavilion Bukit Jalil to announce its grand opening and folks— it’s finally here! Not only is it a few month away, it’s happening earlier than expected.
When we last checked, Pavilion Bukit Jalil had not had a clear opening date. Although they stated they would open sometime in Q4 of 2021, no month or date was given. However, we now know the mall is set to open on 3rd December this year.
Pavilion Bukit Jalil’s opening coincides with year-end festivities and of course, school holidays. With a total of 5 retails floors and space spanning 1.8 million square feet, it will be the largest fully integrated regional lifestyle mall in the southern corridor of Kuala Lumpur. That’s plenty of space for hanging out and celebrating with friends and family!
Aside from its opening date, Pavilion Bukit Jalil has also dropped us some info about what can be found in it. There’ll be plenty of spacious event areas; for instance the 28,000 sq ft Piazza set for outdoor entertainment and events. There’s also a Centre Court for festivities while consumer fairs will take place in a 47,000 sq ft Exhibition Centre.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a mall without shops. And Pavilion Bukit Jalil has released a few names for us to look forward to. Here’s what we know so far:
1st International Flagship Stores in Malaysia & Southeast Asia
- Tianyue Teajoy: Chinese Tea Store
- LOHAS: Pottery store
New Concept Stores in Malaysia
- Goodnite: Largest mattress manufacturer in the country
- MR. DIY and MR. TOY: 2-in-1 concept store families
- HOHM: Largest home essential products concept store
Biggest Outlets in Malaysia
- Shiseido Ginza Tokyo: Has its largest variety of skincare, makeup and perfume
- The Coffee Academics: World-renowned leading purveyor and roaster of specialty coffee in Asia from Hong Kong
- Christine’s Bakery: Serves fragrant-from-the-oven breakfast favourites all day such as sandwiches, burgers and its specialty hand-crafted bagels
- Habib Jewels: Offers exclusive unique world-class jewellery at honest and fair prices
Confirmed F&B Stores
- Din Tai Fung
- Artelier Coffee
- CO2 Coffee Bar
- Dubuyo Mini
- Gong Cha
- Inside Scoop
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Madam Kwan’s
- Moonlight Cake House & Café
- Nanyang Café
- Salon Du Chocolat
- Sushi Zanmai
As its aiming to be a lifestyle shopping destination, Pavilion Bukit Jalil is in an accessible and convenient site. In fact, its only 12km away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre! Additionally, there will be a flyover which includes a 100ft road, 6 lanes, new U-turns, an underpass and a tunnel access to the mall’s basement carpark.
We hope to be able to stop by in December, once everything is better. Until then, we look forward with eagerness to Pavilion Bukit Jalil’s grand opening!