Beginning this week, private hospitals in the Klang Valley won’t be used as vaccination centres (PPVs) anymore. Instead, selected private hospitals will now offer Covid-19 jabs for paying customers.
Having said that, the Covid-19 Immunisation Task Force (JKJAV) has updated the list of Klang Valley PPVs that are open to the public (Malaysians specifically) for walk-in vaccination starting today (Monday, 23rd August).
Non-citizens in Klang Valley who have not been vaccinated will be given appointments for vaccination. pic.twitter.com/IJT1rohyjl
— Vaksin COVID-19 🇲🇾 (@JKJAVMY) August 22, 2021
Starting 23rd August:
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) HCO F,G,H
- Axiata Arena Bukit Jalil A,B
- Ideal Convention Centre, Shah Alam (IDCC) HCO B
- Bangi Avenue Convention Centre (BACC)
- Hotel Wyndham Acmar Klang
- Dewan Sivik MBPJ, Petaling Jaya
- Stadium Tertutup Kuala Selangor
- Dewan Sri Bernam, Sabak Bernam
- Dewan Kompleks Sukan Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Langat
Starting 25th August:
- Le Pavilion Gamuda Garden, Gombak
- Bukit Beruntung Golf Resort
Starting 26th August:
- Galaxy Mall Ampang
- Universiti Multimedia, Cyberjaya
These are all based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The public are encouraged to accept any type of vaccine jab that is offered, since the goal is to be protected from Covid-19.