Popular actor Remy Ishak will tie the knot with entrepreneur Ezza Yusof on Saturday (21st August). Remy (real name Mohammad Zalimei Ishak) confirmed the news through a television show on Astro Ria this week. (Update: Take a look at their wedding photos here.)
The couple was supposed to hold a wedding ceremony in May but the event got postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. While sharing the good news, Remy mentioned that the wedding ceremony will be held in private as the country is still in the National Recovery Plan (NRP) phase.
If you’re curious to know more about the woman who has captured Remy Ishak’s heart, here are some fun facts about his future wife, Ezza Yusof:
1. Ezza Yusof whose real name is Roszaliza Yusof was born on 24th March 1983 in Pahang.
2. She graduated from Cosmopoint College in Ipoh and holds a Diploma in Graphics and Multimedia.
3. She started her career in 2014. She is the founder, creative director and designer of her own shoe brand 2morrow.
4. She used to design bridal shoes for local celebrities in Malaysia including actress Nad Zainal, Elvina Mohamad, Julia Ziegler, Indah Ruhaila, Lufya Omar, Tasha Manshahar, Farahanim Razak and social media influencer Syafiqah Aina.
5. Ezza and Remy became acquainted in 2013 and the pair got engaged in May 2017. They however broke up in 2019.
6. Despite going separate ways, Remy Ishak celebrated Ezza’s birthday at a restaurant in March this year thus confirming their recurring love affair.
Congratulations to the happy couple and we wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!