A local online seller recently shared a story about receiving an order from Raja Permaisuri Agong, Tunku Hajah Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah (yup, you read it right), on the Shopee app – and her reaction was 100% relatable!
The Malaysian woman, known as Faizah Rosdi, took to her Facebook recently to detail the whole situation. Her post has since gone viral, with several local portals reposting it on their official social media pages.
As seen in the screenshot provided by Faizah on her post, it can be seen that the item was purchased by the Queen herself. She revealed, “While I was packing the items yesterday, I didn’t notice the name and also the address. After checking them, I was taken aback for a while. I didn’t expect the Raja Permaisuri Agong to write down her own name to place the order!”
“My heart pounded like crazy while packing the item. She ordered a glass jar. Just an ordinary one, nothing special about it whatsoever. It’s similar to like what other people are selling online as well. Maybe it’s just my luck to receive an order from Her Royal Highness,” Faizah added.
As Faizah’s post went viral on Facebook, it also drew tons of amusing remarks from many local netizens. Some of the highlighted comments include:
- “Once the item arrives, don’t forget to give the seller a 5-star rating, Your Majesty.”
- “Even the Royal Queen buys items on Shopee, unlike some individuals who only prefer expensive ones.”
- “I wonder who’s the lucky rider who will deliver the glass jar.”
- “Don’t forget to attach a special note. Who knows, Her Majesty might have some free time to reply?”
- “You must wrap it nicely! At least with 10 pieces of bubble wraps.”
What would you do if you were at Faizah’s place?