The drama between Korean celebrity Han Ye Seul (한예슬) and Garo Sero Institute’s Kim Yong Ho (김영호) continues!
On 20th June (Sunday), the Hallyu bombshell shared a jaw-dropping selfie on her Instagram Story, accompanied with a sarcastic caption targeted towards the former entertainment news journalist.
The bad blood between the 39-year-old and the former journalist has spilled over on social media, particularly after the latter posted a YouTube video discussing about her alleged dark past. Han Ye Seul retaliated in response, “Mr. Kim Yong Ho. (Are you) Ready for a second round? You’re going to send me away (by destroying me) for real this time, right? I’m getting tired while waiting T_T.”
In the message, the “Couple Or Trouble” actress asked Kim Yong Ho (in a rather sarcastic tone) on when exactly he will come up with the next round of false claims against her. In response to her blunt and savage reaction, many netizens took to online community platform The Qoo, to share their support for Han Ye Seul.
Some of the highlighted comments include:
- “Fighting Han Ye Seul! I hope people like Kim Yong Ho will not get a job in the entertainment field anymore.”
- “So far, no real evidence has come up, despite his threats. I can’t trust anything.”
- “I’m rooting for Han Ye Seul because this is clearly a difficult time for her.”
- “LOL, I just love she just went in for the kill with this statement, before him!”
- “You can do this Han Ye Seul!”
At the time of writing (Monday, 21st June), Kim Yong Ho’s video is still available for viewing on the site with over 29k dislikes from the public. Watch it here:
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.