The Rainforest World Music Festival (RWMF) is back this month and will be coming to your smartphone and PC screens. Its first ever virtual event promises to “entrance, liberate, and immerse” everyone in music, arts, and culture.
The RWMF 2021 will take place from 18th – 20th June 2021 from 6pm to 7:30pm. The best part? Millions of households across the country can enjoy this festival from the comforts of their own homes for absolutely free!
The Rainforest World Music Festival 2021 Virtual Experience will see an exciting line-up of artistes: Borneo-born Dayak-European Alena Murang who recently released her new album titled “Sky Songs”; KEMADA, Sang Rawi, Mathew Ngau, At Adau, Suk Binie’, Nading Rhapsody and World Championship of Performing Arts (WCOPA) champion Tuku’ Kame’.
In addition, viewers will be serenaded by a string of jazz musicians during the following week’s Borneo Jazz Festival (BJF). The music acts include Clinton Jerome Chua, O-Ha Soul Band, Nisa Addina, Ta’Dan and the “Prince of Borneo” himself – Pete Kallang from 25th to 27th June at 6pm. There will also be flashbacks of favourite musical acts from previous years, along with interviews with RWMF’s forerunners and personalities.
Since Shopee is the Official E-commerce Partner, the shows will be streamed via Shopee Live. During this period, shoppers can take advantage of these following highlights:
- Free shipping with RM0 minimum spend
- 120% Coins Cashback
- 7.7 million vouchers with savings up to 77%
- Win Shopee Coins and a PlayStation 5 during the 7.7 Mid Year Sale (18th June – 7th July)
- Limited Time Deals, Limited Time Vouchers, and more during 25th June Payday Sale and 7.7 Mid Year Sale
- 7.7 Mid Year Sale Show on 6th July will offer attractive prizes worth up to RM70,000 as well as 7,777,777 coins to be won through Shopee Shake – Battle Mode and Shopee Lucky Code
For more info on RWMF and BJF on Shopee Live, and the limited edition merchandise, visit https://shopee.com.my/m/rwmf-shopee-live.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.