Need something new to spice up your mealtime? You can now pre-order the Tiger Street Food Box and choose from a selection of classic street food favourites and some of KL’s hottest modern restaurants.
The Tiger Street Food Box comes with one choice of main, one choice of side dish, and one 320ml can of either Tiger Beer or Tiger Crystal. Each order will also come with a limited edition Tiger Street Food chopstick set.
Pre-orders for all locations will take place on your choice of Thursday, Friday or Saturday, subject to selection, on the dates below:
- Kuala Lumpur & Selangor 1: Deliveries on Thursday 3rd, Friday 4th and Saturday 5th June 2021
- Penang: Deliveries on Thursday 10th, Friday 11th and Saturday 12th June 2021
- Johor Bahru: Deliveries on Thursday 17th, Friday 18th and Saturday 19th June 2021
- Kuala Lumpur & Selangor 2: Deliveries on Thursday 24th, Friday 25th and Saturday 26th June 2021
“Tiger and street food go way back – but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to mix it up every now and again. We’re known for bringing the best Asian street food and the hottest local restaurants together, and this time we’re combining these favourites in a unique meal box to spice up your weekends. With brand-new, exclusive collaborations from some of Klang Valley’s most exciting vendors, the Tiger Street Food Box is the perfect antidote to the boredom of ordering the same food every week’,” said Pearly Lim, Marketing Manager for Tiger.
Some of the recommended favourites include:
- myBurgerLab x Mama Manta ‘Flamin’ Hot Sambal Burger
- myBurgerLab x Yut Kee Hainanese Chicken Chop Burger
- Ticklish Ribs & ‘Wiches x Megah Taiwan Sausage
- Devi’s Corner x LI – Ghee Dhosai Wrap
- Fifty Tales x Devi’s Corner – Roti John Curry with Nam Yu Pork
Priced at RM28 for a one-person Tiger Street Food Box, or RM48 for a two-person box, quantities are limited for each delivery day – so pre-order early here to avoid disappointment. From 1st-30th June, customers will receive a complimentary bottle of Tiger x myBurgerLab Lat Jiu Chilli Sauce, with a purchase of two six-can packs of Tiger Crystal on Drinkies.