Need to update your Starbucks’ merchandise collection? Then the latest collaboration between Starbucks and cult-favorite lifestyle brand Herschel Supply Co. is definitely worth checking out.
The latest Starbucks X Herschel Supply collection uses reusable products made from recycled coffee grounds. To celebrate another year of Earth Day, Starbucks lovers can now express their unique personal style and celebrate their love for the planet.
“Starbucks is proud to launch our second collection with Herschel Supply Co., harnessing our scale for good, and creating positive impact through our collaborative partnerships,” said Erin Silvoy, vice president, Product and Marketing, Starbucks Asia Pacific. “As we look to create a resource positive future, Starbucks is committed to taking action together with our customers to protect the planet we share.”
“Our new collection with Starbucks gives recycled materials a new lease of life,” said Jamie Cormack, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Herschel Supply Co. “It also showcases the limitless possibilities of what we can achieve when we work together to incorporate recycled materials and the principles of reusability in all aspects of our lives.”
Take a look at the Starbucks X Herschel Supply new sustainable collection below:
- Main body fabric: 95% post-consumer recycled PET and 5% recycled coffee grounds
- 15″ laptop sleeve and front storage sleeve
- Dual water bottle pockets
- RM 408
Classic Mini Backpack
- The original backpack from Herschel is made mini. It features a simple design and sized-down for essentials-only days in the city. Unique to this collaboration is its body fabric, which is made of 95% post-consumer recycled PET and 5% recycled coffee grounds.
- RM 208
Mica Tote Bag
- Made for Starbucks, the Mica Tote Bag is a fan collectible made for its customers. Detailed with a custom shape and enhanced by durable and subtly textured fabric made from 95% post-consumer recycled PET and 5% recycled coffee grounds.
Fifteen Hip Pack + ChapterTravel Kit/ Carry-On
- The compact and convenient Fifteen hip pack features a single zippered pocket and can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder. Unique to this collaboration is its body fabric, which is made of 95% post-consumer recycled PET and 5% recycled coffee grounds.
- Perfectly sized for carrying in-flight essentials, the compact Chapter Carry-On travel kit features convenient carrying handle and an internal mesh storage sleeve. Unique to this collaboration is its body fabric, which is made of 95% post-consumer recycled PET and 5% recycled coffee grounds.
- RM148 each
12oz SS Mug – RM 148
16oz SS Tumbler – RM 158
20oz SS Tumbler – RM 148
16oz Coffee Grounds Tumbler – RM 98
To-Go Box – RM108
The limited-edition designer collaboration is now available at select Starbucks stores across Malaysia, while supplies last.